Alpine Energy owns and operates the electricity distribution network in South Canterbury, New Zealand. The network has a replacement value of some $150 million, and connects over 30,000 customers throughout the region with the seven local Transpower Grid Exit points (GXP’s) which are our point of supply for electricity. Alpine Energy owns its subsidiary contracting company NETcon which provides a wide range of network and electrical services, and has investments in Rockgas Timaru Ltd.
What's Alpine's purpose
- Ensure continuing commercial success by providing: safe; reliable; and efficient energy delivery and infrastructure services.
- To develop, operate, and maintain integrated energy delivery solutions for the benefit of our community.
- Health and safety always
- Lawful conduct
- Respect, integrity, and honesty
- Professional excellence
- Environmental responsibility
- Contribute to the community
Business plan goals
To pursue business policies which will maximise the value of the company in the medium and long-term.
To provide customers with the safe, efficient, economic and reliable delivery of energy and services.
- Efficient Use of Resources
To promote energy efficiency and effective utilisation of resources under our management.
- Public and Social Responsibility
To be a law abiding and responsible company.
- Human Resources
To be regarded as a fair and reasonable employer in our region, and a company for whom staff are proud to work for.